St. Paul’s has been an active congregation in Beaverton since 1872. Parishioners raised the money to build the church and to add the hall in 1961. The stained glass windows in the church have been added by congregation members throughout its history, starting with the window behind the altar, which was dedicated by the women of the church in 1904.
The church has been a single-point (single church) parish since July 4, 1999, after receiving a vote of confidence by the Diocesan Executive in February of that year. Since then, the church congregation has increased threefold, building connections with the broader community and gaining the reputation of being the church that serves all people. With its focus on outreach, St. Paul’s has attracted members of the community who seek to know more about how to be a disciple, following Christ.